Patterns for Your Pirate Party....
recommended for kids up to 88
- Pirate Hat. Made from two sheets of 12"x12" cardstock, you'll have enough hats for ALL your guests.
- Sword with handle.
- Pirate Ship Cupcake Topper. These are so simple to make and can be used with store bought or homemade cupcakes. You can even use it on a sheet cake along with the treasure chest filled with gold coins and candy.
- Party Banner. Cut and hang these pennants from ribbon. Add any greeting or name with your own fonts.
- Treasure Chest Favor Box. Load it up with chocolate gold coins and other party favors.
- Eye Patch. The proper attire for any self respecting pirate.
- 3 printable labels for soft drinks, feature "Pirate Juice" - "Scurvy Begone" - "Peg Leg Oil". Back of each label has the skull and cros bones. Just buy your favorite bottled beverages and wrap them with these fun fun labels.
Every design in AI, DXF, KNK, GSD, WPC and SVG cuts beautifully on your DIY electronic cutter. Printable PDF patterns for hand cutting with scissors also included.
Cleanest cutting paper craft files work with:
- Pazzles Inspiration™
- Sillouette Cameo/SD/Portrait™
- Cricut Explore™
- Silver Bullet™
- BlackCat Cougar/Lynx™
- SCAL - Sure Cuts A Lot™ software
- MTC - Make the Cut™ software
*Includes new svg cut files for Cricut Design Space™.